Cradle skids provide the structural support required by heavier loads and Lion Lumber’s experts will work with you to assure your product can be safely secured without damage in shipping.
Our support saddles and pipe supports are made of solid hardwood components and built or designed to your specifications. Also see blocking, dunnage, wedges, saddles, shims, and chocks.
Basic Cradle Skids
- Specify thickness of top boards and hardwood runners to accommodate unloading and load requirements
- Standard 4″ x 6″ x 4′ pipeline skids
- Made-to-order saddle or cradle skids
- Made from select hardwoods to ensure durability
- Strap notching
- Special decking or stringer board
For international use, Lion heat-treats onsite to a minimum of 56°C (133°F) for a minimum of 30 minutes. All ISPM compliant pallets are marked as required by the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC).